Welcome to www.sdqaa.com. By using this site, you agree to abide by and abide by the following terms and conditions so please see these terms carefully. If you do not agree with these provisions, you should not look at the information available on the site.
1. Acceptance of the Agreement: You undertake to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (the "Agreement") with respect to the subject matter of www.sdqaa.com (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you and supersedes all prior agreements, warranties and any prior agreement with respect to the site, content or services provided by or through the Site and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended from time to time by us without notice to you. The latest version of this agreement will be published through the site and you should look at it before using the site.
2. Copyright: Content, organization, design, compilation, translation, digital dialogues and all other site-related matters (if any) are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in force (including but not limited to intellectual property laws). Any copying, distribution, or publication by you of any of the foregoing for any part of the Site, except as permitted under section IV below, is prohibited. You do not own any rights to any content, document or material displayed on the site nor does the dissemination of information or material on the site constitute a waiver of the rights of the site to any right relating to such information or materials.
3. Trademarks: The "Subject" and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks owned by Subject Company Limited (sdqaaLimited).
4. The limited right to use: The review, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, or form from the Site gives you only a limited, non-exclusive license to use and exclusively for your personal use and fair use for nonprofit educational purposes and not for re-publication, distribution, Sale, preparation of derivative works or any other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any electronic or mechanical information retrieval system except for personal use (other than for sale or redistribution purposes).
5. Edit, Delete, and Modify: We reserve the right and sole discretion to modify or delete any document, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Disclaimer of Liability: You acknowledge your complete and sole legal responsibility for the accuracy of any material, information and / or data and / or images you download and / or publish on the Site and you acknowledge that such materials, information and / Or images do not infringe or violate the rights of the property of third parties. You further acknowledge that we are not responsible for the fact that the article is original, transcribed or copied from any third person or that the article has been attributed to a non-writer and assumes full responsibility for us and the direction of any third parties as a result of your non-compliance with this item To publish any materials, information and / or data and / or images you download and / or publish on the site Me in any way carry us any liability arising out of them.
7. Deletion and compensation: We may not publish or delete any material, comment or image that does not comply with the terms of this Agreement or is not in accordance with the Site Policy. We also have the right to cancel the registration (if any). You agree to indemnify us, defend us and release our liability, partners, attorneys and employees. (Collectively referred to as the "Counterparty Parties") from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, in connection with your breach of the provisions of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
8. Non-transferability: Your right to use the Website and any password given to you for information or documents is not transferable.
9. Disclaimer and Limitations: The information provided through the Site is provided "as is" and all warranties, express or implied, are void (including, but not limited to, waiver of any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose). Information and services may contain electronic worms, bugs, problems or other issues that may limit their effectiveness. We or the affiliates do not assume any liability of any kind as a result of your use of any information or services. IN PARTICULARLY AND NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT, Litigation, etc.) As a result of breach of contract, breach of warranty or damage (including negligence and default), etc., even if we have knowledge of the possibility of damage. The denial of responsibility for the damage set forth above is a key element of the Agreement between us. No service or information will be provided without limitation to the limits of liability referred to above. No information, whether received in writing or orally through the Site, constitutes any warranty, warranty or undertaking unless expressly provided for in this Agreement. Any liability for any damage caused by viruses contained in the electronic file containing the form or document is considered null and void. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind as a result of your use or inability to use the Site.
11. Third party services: We may allow access to or advertising of third party commercial sites ("merchants") through which you can purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we can not manage or control products